Thank you Shirsha! Shirsha nominated me for this award earlier this week so it’s time for me to pay it forward! Shirsha is posting on http://technikolordreamer.wordpress.com/ on a daily basis, taking at least one picture every day for her leap year. I admire the consistency! That is something I need to work on..
Even though I am very happy people are reading my blog and appreciating it, the rules seem a bit funny to me. They remind me of those chain-emails we used to send around when we were in highschool ;). In case I nominate you and you feel hessitant about participating; I understand. I can’t resist though!
The 7 random facts about me:
- I studied fashion but currently I sell IT
- I have a weak spot for nail art. And nail art tutorial video’s. And Nail Art web-shops. Check the link to Naildays below, they have an awesome competition going ;)
- Even though I moved from The Netherlands to Ireland recently I have about 50 pairs of shoes. Maybe more, it’s been a while since I counted (and my boyfriend, who tries to ignore my shoes, reads my blog too)
- I am a TV show addict. I won’t get on a plane without at least 5 episodes of something on my tablet.
- I speak German but I never use it because deep inside I’m a perfectionist.
- Go figure how that last point affects my progress in my current project: learning Danish!
- I cannot help myself when I see cheap photo-accessories from Hong Kong on Ebay. The mail-room girl already knows where to deliver when she sees a package from Hong Kong with no name on it.
And finally, 15 blogs I enjoy and appreciate: